R. L. Rider Remodeling’s Preliminary Opinion Of Cost Package
Because not all projects and customer goals are the same, we want to help you understand the project planning options available to you by choosing to work with R. L. Rider Remodeling. By choosing the right option for you and your project, you can make your own best decision on how to confidently move forward with your project.
Watch our video explanation of the 3 ways R. L. Rider Remodeling can work with you.
Option #1: Preliminary Opinion of Cost Package
Our customers like using this option to help them explore and establish an initial rough scope of work as well as a matching project budget investment range amount.
We use this step to help R. L. Rider Remodeling and you determine the feasibility of both the project itself as well as the budget. The scope and budget range that we work together to create will be based on information collected from you, any project and construction assumptions made by R. L. Rider Remodeling, and any allowances assumed for products still to be identified, as well as their installation.
After we prepare the package we will sit down together to review it and decide if it makes sense to work together, move forward with the project, and begin our Project Development Process.
The fee to schedule an in-home consultation and develop the Preliminary Opinion of Cost is currently $250.00. This fee is non-refundable and will not be applied to the contract price of your project.
Why we offer and perform the Preliminary Opinion of Cost:
- Exposes you to the R. L. Rider Remodeling team and what helps make us different than other remodelers.
- Helps both of us visualize the existing conditions at your home as well as the planned project.
- Helps expose things that will potentially affect or definitely affect the scope of work and/or total cost.
- Helps provide more realistic budgeting information for both parties before committing to additional design and scope development.
- Helps both figure out if there is a fit in terms of the project as well as the relationship.