MID-MICHIGAN’S PREMIER DESIGN/BUILD REMODELER SINCE 1924
R. L. Rider Remodeling is built on the backbone of excellent customer service and guaranteed satisfaction for every client we serve. The ultimate compliment is a past client thinking so highly of us that they recommend our services to a family member, friend, neighbor, business colleague, or any other member of their personal network. If you have the perfect client in mind that could benefit from our full-service remodeling expertise, then we would like to reward you anytime someone you refer signs a contract with us. We have three project tiers to keep the referral program easy-to-understand, yet also give you greater benefit the larger the scope of work is. Reference the table below:
|Final Value Of Sold Project||Client Reward|
|Tier 1- $15000 or less||$100 cash|
|Tier 2- $15,001 or $40,000||$300 cash|
|Tier 3- $40,001 and above||$500 cash|
HOW IT WORKS
- Call us at 517-487-3713 or email us at email@example.com and let us know you have a potential referral who may be interested in our help. (Let your friend know as well!)
- Provide your referral’s contact information directly through the link provided below, or email/call us during business hours. Please include a brief description of the work they would like done.
(All information is collected and stored confidentially.)
- We will contact the referral within (1) business day and offer the outstanding service and construction expertise you have come to expect. If we decide we are a good fit to work together then we will learn more about their project and put together design and pricing for them.
- We will keep you posted on how our initial conversation went, and what part of the process your referral is in currently.
- Once a final design and price is decided on and a contract is signed, we will send you your referral bonus based on final project value as a big THANK YOU for helping our business grow!
REFERRAL SUBMISSION FORM: https://app.involve.me/rl-rider/referral
All referrals will be treated with respect and professionalism; we believe in no-pressure sales and absolutely zero obligation to buy is expected with any referral.
HOW TO SPOT OUR IDEAL CLIENT
We would love to help every client with every single construction project they have, but the reality is that some companies are better suited to certain project types based on their staff, areas of expertise, workload, any many other factors. Our company is set up to handle larger, design-intensive projects involving many different phases and trades such as an addition, new home build, or house-wide update.
The clients that best utilize R. L. Rider Remodeling’s full-service design/build process will have unique ideas about how to improve their home, and they will take great pride in their home’s interior and exterior appearance. They value having clear communication, one point of contact, and want a stress-free experience where the job is done right the first time. We don’t bid on jobs and attempt to be the lowest number – we want to work as partners with our clients as early as possible on their projects so that they can take advantage of our team’s experience!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- There is no limit to the number of referrals you can provide, and no maximum for rewards you can earn. Rewards are restricted to one reward per client referral.
- Client reward is paid upon contract signature and completed down payment by referral. (You don’t have to wait months for the job to end – as soon as they sign you get your referral bonus!)
- You must have informed us of the referral before we have the official site survey – the on-site survey of client’s property indicates the official beginning of the client/contractor relationship and credit cannot be posthumously applied.
- Void were prohibited by law.
- Referrals are limited to the original signed contract; change orders and/or subsequent contracts do not apply to the Referral Program.
- R. L. Rider Remodeling reserves the right to change the rules, conditions, and rewards pertaining to the Referral Program at any time at its sole discretion.